The Keswick 2 Barrow went ahead on Saturday and despite the dubious weather, there was a brilliant turnout.
At Furness Internet we can source and supply IT hardware and software to your exact requirements. If you are unsure as to what you need we can make recommendations and provide advice on what will best suit your needs.
We offer a full consultancy and advice service to ensure you get the right solutions for your business needs.
- Hardware and Software Installation
- LAN / WAN (Local/Wide Area Networks) set up
- Printer/scanner/VoiP set up
- Backup solutions including offsite data backup and monitoring
- Site to site VPN/connectivity, including broadband or leased line services
- Physical cabling infrastructure (CAT5E/6)
Our engineers can also provide an installation service covering:
Once your install has been completed, we give you continued support. For more information on our Support Packages, visit our IT Support section
Whatever your IT requirements, our close-knit team of experts will guide you through to a full solution.